December 10, 2009

shameless love: idina menzel

This news from The Hollywood Reporter definitely calls for a shameless love post. If you want to avoid a slight Glee spoiler, don't read on...

The lovely and talented Broadway icon Idina Menzel has been cast in a recurring role for the spring season of Glee! She'll be playing the coach of Vocal Adrenaline, McKinley's most threatening rival. It's likely she will appear in all nine remaining episodes!

Though I've never had the chance to see her on stage, I've loved Idina since I first got my hands on a RENT soundtrack back in high school. Now, I have every word of Wicked memorized - Elphaba is one of my favorite characters of all time.

Can't wait to see her alongside the Glee kids! Look at this lady...I mean, come on.

0 comments:

Post a Comment