August 12, 2009

visit to my summer house

We're in the thick of the summer drought right now. Summer series that started back in June have either run their course or are pittering down to their last episodes. The second string (i.e. Project Runway and Mad Men) are so close we can taste them. In the meantime, I feel like I'm watching six hours of America's Got Talent per week, and that is never a good thing.

I miss my quirky dramas. Although I'm hanging tight with Leverage - one of my new favorites -I'm ready for Bones and House to come back into my life.

In the meantime, fun scoop from Michael Ausiello on the new season of House. The enduring House debate over the last two seasons: new kids vs. old kids? Did they pull off the switcheroo banishing Chase and Cameron to recurring status and bringing in some new blood? With the fabulous Cut Throat Bitch and solid contributions from Cutter (R.IP.), I'm leaning toward yes. But the tired Huntington's Hottie had me wishing for more Cameron and Chase.

Looks like I'm getting my wish. With House in a mental institution for the first portion of the fall season, Jennifer Morrison (Cameron) is reporting that we'll be seeing a lot more of the newlyweds this season. The two are back in their old jobs - for the time being anyway - which I assume means Foreman is the boss man. Should be interesting... and also infuriating for House. Anyway, I'm happy to chase after a few crumbs while we wait for September.

0 comments:

Post a Comment