August 14, 2009

tgif top 10: sisters

Tomorrow is my big sister's birthday, so here's a list for her. For some reason, childhood shows dominate this list. Perhaps because I watched them with my sister.
Top 10 Favorite TV Sisters
  1. Roseanne and Jackie (Roseanne)

  2. Teddy, Frankie, Alex, Georgie and Charley (Sisters) - I did that from memory!

  3. Julia and Suzanne (Designing Women)

  4. Laura and Mary Ingalls (Little House on the Prairie)

  5. Stacy and Renee (Kids Incorporated)

  6. Sondra, Denise, Vanessa and Rudy (The Cosby Show)

  7. Jennifer and Mary Anne (Perfect Strangers)

  8. Betty and Hilda (Ugly Betty)

  9. Marie, Cindy, Wendy, Connie and Sherry (Just the Ten of Us) - Sadly, that was not from memory.

  10. Marsha and Jan (The Brady Bunch) - I never took to Cindy. Whiner.

0 comments:

Post a Comment