February 27, 2009

tgif top 10

I don't have a car. It's not really practical for city life. But sometimes I really wish I had a one - especially on weekends, so I could bust out of this town and hit the open road. Ok, not really. I just want to go to Target.

Plenty of super cool cars have been featured in television shows, here are my favorites.

Top 10 TV Cars:
  1. The Jetsons' flying car (probably the best family car ever)

  2. The Scooby Doo bus

  3. Knight Rider (the Hasselhoff version)

  4. The Flintstones' family car (seems odd that Fred was not more physically fit)

  5. Eric Foreman's station wagon (I still love That 70s Show intro)

  6. The Brady family station wagon (who didn't love the Grand Canyon episode?)

  7. Magnum P.I.'s red Ferrari (a huge part of his appeal)

  8. The Monkee Mobile (anyone remember this one?!)

  9. Miami Vice black Ferrari (white sport jacket required)

  10. The Dukes of Hazard's - had to look this one up - Dodge Charger

0 comments:

Post a Comment