December 22, 2009

merry marathons

Variety just published a story conveniently listing marathons that different networks are running on Christmas. Here's a summary:

TBS: A Christmas Story
I have to admit, this is not my favorite Christmas movie. I don't even really like it. I've never understood the obsession. Give me It's a Wonderful Life any day.

FX: Night at the Museum
I caught this on an airplane once. It's certainly not a classic, but I understand it's a crowd pleaser.

Fox Movie Channel: Home Alone
Classic. Every family should watch every year.

AMC: White Christmas (eve), National Lampoon's Christmas (day)
This is a great combo. I have a huge soft spot for White Christmas. Watching at least twice every season is a requirement for me. It never gets old. And National Lampoon's is an obvious choice.

Spike TV: Bad Santa
On my list of the worst movies of all time. I don't understand the appeal.

A&E: Criminal Minds
Interesting choice. Ho ho ho.

MTV: Parental Control/Teen Mom combo
Very educational for families gathering for the holidays, I'm sure.

VHI: Celebrity Fit Club
Also educational? Umm.

0 comments:

Post a Comment